- Suzuki & Toyota Still Dominate The Car Market Of Pakistan
- Another Changan SUV Oshan X7 Spotted – Int’l Specs & Features
- Difference Between Petrol and Diesel Engine
- Honda Civic 11th Gen Official Specs & Features Revealing on THIS Date!
- Tax to Stop ‘ON Money’ Imposed in This City & Province
- Year-On-Year Car Sales Grew By 197% In March
- Changan SUV UNI-T Spotted – Here Are Int’l Specs & Features
- This is When Proton Pakistan is Starting Local Assembly
- Traffic Plan – These Areas in Lahore Are Blocked Due to Protest
- Finally – Booking for Hilux Toyota Revo Facelift is Open
You guys remember the news story of the man who did a million miles on his Toyota Tundra? The 2007 Toyota Tundra owned by Victor Sheppard was driven a million miles, and it still looks fairly new. It feels like…
Raja Khawar 86
If there's a list of things that are indestructible, Toyota vehicles will be in that list. We sometimes hate Toyota for making such boring cars but truth is, they don't break down no matter what. They work,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.