- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Honda City i-VTEC 1.3 Prosmatec: A brief comparison!
- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
- Yamaha R1 Detailed Review, Price, Specification & Features
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8 Turbo 2006 Owner’s Review
- Pakistan’s Auto Industry Halts Production Due To Coronavirus
You guys remember the news story of the man who did a million miles on his Toyota Tundra? The 2007 Toyota Tundra owned by Victor Sheppard was driven a million miles, and it still looks fairly new. It feels like…
If there's a list of things that are indestructible, Toyota vehicles will be in that list. We sometimes hate Toyota for making such boring cars but truth is, they don't break down no matter what. They work,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.