- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
Today, we are doing the owner's review of the Toyota Tundra. This specific one is the XK50 2007 model and 2nd generation, which had, three body styles, three engine displacements and 31 variants. The car has a…
Toyota Global has launched the all-new 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra. This one is faster, bigger and more efficient than the last generation. Everything is BIG in Texas. The full-size Truck is LHD only…
Last week someone leaked the images of the upcoming Toyota Tundra 2022 TRD Sport. Toyota thought, ‘Well, there’s nothing much left to hide, is there?’ and shared an official photo of the new pickup truck. But…
You guys remember the news story of the man who did a million miles on his Toyota Tundra? The 2007 Toyota Tundra owned by Victor Sheppard was driven a million miles, and it still looks fairly new. It feels like…
If there's a list of things that are indestructible, Toyota vehicles will be in that list. We sometimes hate Toyota for making such boring cars but truth is, they don't break down no matter what. They work,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.