- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
The mass transportation system in megacities is need of the hour. It not only caters people who travel long distance but also reduces mass traffic from the roads. Keeping this requirement in view Punjab CM…
While Punjab Government, gears up to launch Orange Line rapid transit system in Lahore by the end of 2017, while the West has been busy working to make Hyperloop a reality, and now it looks like China also…
Instead of improving the railway network, bringing more trains and increasing traffic to actually answer to people's desperation of riding on roof-tops, Indonesian government has decided to hang grape-sized…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.