- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Transport Mafia in Pakistan
The City Administration in Karachi has restarted their campaign against the public transporters who have not yet taken the precautionary standards since the February 25 deadline has ended, even after a further…
KARACHI: Zulfiqar Ahmed Cheema, Inspector General, National Highways & Motorways, has clearly mentioned to all the officers of National HIghway and Motorways to launch a campaign against vehicles which are…
KHAIRPUR: Police registered a case against National Highway Authority (NHA) on Wednesday as the number of deaths crossed 60 in the unfortunate Khairpur accident. The accident happened on Tuesday when a…
KHAIRPIUR: At least 57 people including 10 children were killed in a traffic accident that involved a truck and a passenger bus near Khairpur, Sindh on Tuesday. Earlier today, dozens of people got killed in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.