- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
Transport Mafia in Pakistan
The City Administration in Karachi has restarted their campaign against the public transporters who have not yet taken the precautionary standards since the February 25 deadline has ended, even after a further…
KARACHI: Zulfiqar Ahmed Cheema, Inspector General, National Highways & Motorways, has clearly mentioned to all the officers of National HIghway and Motorways to launch a campaign against vehicles which are…
KHAIRPUR: Police registered a case against National Highway Authority (NHA) on Wednesday as the number of deaths crossed 60 in the unfortunate Khairpur accident. The accident happened on Tuesday when a…
KHAIRPIUR: At least 57 people including 10 children were killed in a traffic accident that involved a truck and a passenger bus near Khairpur, Sindh on Tuesday. Earlier today, dozens of people got killed in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.