- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
Universal Number Plates
Last year, the Punjab government launched universal number plates across the province. Punjab Excise Taxation and Narcotics Control (ET&NC) Department hosted an online auction for the public to get the…
Excise and Taxation Department of Punjab has announced that the authority will issue universal number plates for the citizens of the province, soon. As per the details, the new announced computerized number…
The Government of Punjab will be launching the Universal Number Plates across the province next month. According to media reports, Chief Minister Punjab, Shehbaz Sharif has already given his approval for this…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.