- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
There used to be a time when avid car enthusiasts would jump up whenever they see a naturally aspired V8 or a V10 passes by and it used to be eye candy for us people when we saw a monstrous V12. Then started…
The last 12 months were quite amusing when it comes to cars. We saw cars like Hennessey Venom F5, Hennessey Ford VelocioRaptop 6x6, Alfa Romeo Giulia, Bently Bentayga to name a few. Now let's see what has 2018…
Till a few years ago a Sports Utility Vehicle or simply SUV was associated with Land Cruisers, Land Rovers, Jeep Wrangler or Nissan Safaris. In last decade this segment of the automobile industry has gone on…
So it’s happening. Lamborghini is gearing up to make its SUV. The concept was unveiled in 2012 at Beijing Motor Show, and that the government of Italy itself was interested in investing in the Lamborghini Urus…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.