- Unsatisfied Owner of Hi-Speed Infinity 150 – Review
- New Honda CG 125S Gold Is Now Available on Installments
- “1500 Mien Full Charge” – Nissan Sakura EV Owner Review
- United 70 2024 Price, Specs, and Features Unveiled
- Hyundai Santa-Fe to be Revealed on October 1st – Reports
- EVEE C1 Pro Electric Bike With Range Up to 85km/Charge – Detailed Review
- How To Get New Honda CG 125 On Installments?
- Gilgit-Baltistan Govt Cars to Bear “Purchased by Public Fund”
- Video – Tesla Cybertrucks Spotted Testing In US
- Honda Civic RS 2016 With Extra Turbo – Owner Review
Yamaha Bike Prices
Yamaha Pakistan has once again given a shocker to its consumers right after "Bari Eid" as the Yamaha bike prices have been increased. According to a notification, the new prices will be applicable from July 5,…
Yamaha Motor Pakistan offers an installment plan for its bikes, interestingly with 0% markup. As per the company dealers, the consumer can pay the 50% amount as a down payment, while the rest can be paid in…
And what seems to be a routine matter now, there is another increase in Yamaha bike prices. In a notification, the company said the new prices will be implemented from October 1st, 2021. And as expected, there…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.