Dubai, one of the richest cities in the world, and the natural home of the world’s most rarest and expensive supercars. All the time you see people driving around in flashy Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Bugattis etc., showing off their immense wealth and power. Though it seems as if some people in Dubai are so insanely rich that they can afford to just abandon their supercars worth hundreds of thousands of dollars or in some case millions when they’ve grown bored of them. The pictures below show a very sad tale of supercars that have just been abandoned on the streets left to rot. Come on Dubai, if you don’t want them just send them here where they can be taken care of and find loving homes.
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
21 years old and a Petrolhead
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.