- Top 3 Cars to Look out For This Year
- Hyundai to Launch Clutch-Less Manual Transmission
- Bykea Faces Huge Setback
- Top Low Price 🚗 Listings of the Week!
- This Week’s Top 5 Auto Products on PakWheels
- All New Corolla Cross; Another Utility Vehicle Joins The Club
- KIA Sportage FWD Review by The Owner
- Honda Civic Rebirth 2015: A Detailed Owner’s Review
- How Hyundai is Revolutionizing SUVs
- Insane price hike in Prado, Hiace, Prius and other Toyota Cars
A picture is worth a thousand words. Look at my picture.
If you are a car owner, it is quite possible that your car or car of someone you know might has been stolen in some point or perhaps you yourself or someone you know got affected from the theft of monograms or…
Adnan Khan 83
Indus Motors didn't make the best of decisions when it chose to launch Fortuner instead of a much needed small hatchback since Cuore went out of production. Fortuner sales dropped from 580 units to just 120 in…
Adnan Khan 50
The term jeep is commonly used for 4x4 vehicles and the most commonly seen Jeep in Pakistan is the Toyota Fj/Bj 40. The 40-series was an extension of the 20-series short with the 25 becoming the 40, and the…
Adnan Khan 32
Racing down the main runway near Sea View in Dad's BMW probably seemed like a fun idea whether just for the thrill of speed or a test of machinery , right up until the point when you run out of solid road…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.