- These are New Expected Prices of Alto, Bravo & Pearl
- Budget 2021-22: EV Gets Massive Tax Reductions
- Annual Budget 2021-22 – Govt Ends FED on Cars Under 850cc
- Recent Car Fires, What Can Be Done To Stay Safe?
- Islamabad Car Owners Started Getting E-Challans
- One-Way Rule Violators Will Have Their License SUSPENDED!
- Pay Your Vehicle Token Tax Before July 1, Else..
- General Tyre Evolves to Reiterate its Market Leadership
- ALERT! No More Open Transfer Letters In Punjab
- FINALLY – All New 2022 Land Cruiser Unveiled!
A picture is worth a thousand words. Look at my picture.
If you are a car owner, it is quite possible that your car or car of someone you know might has been stolen in some point or perhaps you yourself or someone you know got affected from the theft of monograms or…
Adnan Khan 216
Indus Motors didn't make the best of decisions when it chose to launch Fortuner instead of a much needed small hatchback since Cuore went out of production. Fortuner sales dropped from 580 units to just 120 in…
Adnan Khan 179
The term jeep is commonly used for 4x4 vehicles and the most commonly seen Jeep in Pakistan is the Toyota Fj/Bj 40. The 40-series was an extension of the 20-series short with the 25 becoming the 40, and the…
Adnan Khan 167
Racing down the main runway near Sea View in Dad's BMW probably seemed like a fun idea whether just for the thrill of speed or a test of machinery , right up until the point when you run out of solid road…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.