- RD Removed – Audi e-tron Prices Dropped Up to Rs. 2 Crore
- Each Saudi Football Player To Get Rolls Royce – Reports
- Islamabad Police Issue Traffic Alert Amid Political Rally
- Changan Facilitates Its Customers Via “Price Lock Policy”
- Candy Red Reborn With Lambo Doors – Owner Review
- Oshan X7 Will be Delivered In 3 Months Now
- New Honda Civic 2022 Also Facing Steering Rack Issue?
- How to Get Driving License via DLIMS Punjab
- Swift GLX CVT Booking Resumes For Limited Time
- 22 Award-Winning Proton Saga
After the expiration of SRO1571(I)/2022 on November 21, 2022, the Regulatory Duty (RD) on Electric Vehicles (EVs) has been removed. Henceforth Audi e-tron prices saw a considerable drop today. According to a…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.