- MG 3 Will Be Here In Pakistan, SOON!
- 1.4 Million Tons Of Petrol Sold In February 2021
- MG Motors Issues Statement On Late Car Deliveries
- Is Hyundai Launching a New Sedan in Pakistan?
- Punjab Traffic Police Issued E-Challans Worth 200 Million Rupees
- Lahore Gives A Warm Welcome To The Glory SUVs!
- Toyota Records Huge Profits in 2nd Quarter of FY21
- PUNJAB: Online Auction for Universal Number Plates Starts Today
- AT LAST! We are Getting New Suzuki Swift After 11 Years!
- After Dolphin, Police Introduces “The Ababeel Squad” in Lahore
The year 2016 has proven itself to be a year of revival for automotive industry in Pakistan. The automotive industry is enjoying profitability and sustainability so far; production in the manufacturing sector…
The global population growth and increasing demand for oil in emerging economies due to industrialisation drove up the demand for oil. As a result, we saw an increase in the prices of oil a couple of years ago,…
Fahad Ullah 27
Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association (PAMA)
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.