- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
Saudi Arabia is indeed transforming to a stage where all classes and genders of the society are contributing equally to country’s development. In the recent development, a 32-year-old Saudi woman, named Hanaa…
Ever since the banhammer was forced upon the trading of CNG kits, consumers, buyers and assemblers have been affected by the decision alike. While buyers are forced to buy CNG kits on inflated prices - car…
It is better for everyone if the government increases petrol prices suddenly rather create panic amongst buyers as it has been observed and recognized that petrol pump owners stop the sale of petroleum products…
Government officials in Paris are planning to put a ban on SUVs and high-polluting, old diesel vehicles from entering the city center. Details of the proposal are still being determined, however, French cities…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.