- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
With each passing year, Hybrids have continued to rise in demand within Pakistan. While this is mostly due to the fact that they return excellent fuel economy, buyers also prefer them for their superior build…
Winters is one of those times where the chances of your car battery giving up are higher than in normal warmer weather. Batteries are essential in powering up your car. They are required to turn on the lights,…
Car companies around the world are working tirelessly to achieve the goal of making an electric car that can do as many miles on a single charge as a petrol powered car would do in a single fuel tank. The goal…
Many batteries in Pakistan come with labels like UPS, CNG, and HYBRID placed on them. Most of us wonder what these labels mean. Plates, cells, and acid are the components that make up a battery. Batteries come…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.