- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
With each passing year, Hybrids have continued to rise in demand within Pakistan. While this is mostly due to the fact that they return excellent fuel economy, buyers also prefer them for their superior build…
Winters is one of those times where the chances of your car battery giving up are higher than in normal warmer weather. Batteries are essential in powering up your car. They are required to turn on the lights,…
Car companies around the world are working tirelessly to achieve the goal of making an electric car that can do as many miles on a single charge as a petrol powered car would do in a single fuel tank. The goal…
Many batteries in Pakistan come with labels like UPS, CNG, and HYBRID placed on them. Most of us wonder what these labels mean. Plates, cells, and acid are the components that make up a battery. Batteries come…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.