- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
For quite some time now, we only had Suzuki Bolan as a people carrier/loader kind of vehicle in Pakistan. Like Mehran, Ravi and Bolan have been under production for more than a decade now. There was no other…
Suzuki has been popular in our market mainly because of the affordable low priced cars and cheaper maintenance. Ever since they stepped in our market, the ‘Suzuki’ badged vehicles were apple-of-eye for most…
Ever since the local production of automobiles started in the early 90s, the options for a car buyer in Pakistan remained on a decline. As compared to the 80s when there used to be several options for each…
I was going through PakWheels Forums and all of a sudden a thread caught my attention. The title of that eye-catching thread was, “Suzuki is going to Stop Production of Bolan”. I did believe it for a second and…
A lot of people have the opinion that their Suzuki is a ready-cash and can be easily sold whenever needed. Point taken, but when asked if there has really been an instance when they have to sell their Suzuki in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.