- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Welcome to another episode of PakWheels Owner's Review series. Today, we have with us the owner of Suzuki Swift DLX 2012, who thinks an 8-year-old used Swift is a much much better option than the latest model…
By now Pakistan is well aware of the Japanese sibling of our local Toyota Corolla, the Corolla Axio, which first appeared in Pakistan not too long ago. Although shorter and narrower to suit the Japanese market…
Time and again, many discussions about which cars to own in Pakistan come to a deadlock at one statement by certain people “ RESALE “ … a term which refers to the ability of a product to hold up to its original…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.