- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
The importance of seat belts in the vehicle for front seat occupants, driver and passenger is well documented and have proved its importance. It is also enforced by law and mandated. But do you know that the…
Toyota in Pakistan needs no introduction, from their entry level sedan (XLi) all the way up to Land Cruisers, the company's portfolio is impressive and so are their sales. Since the launch of Revo &…
An immobilizer is an anti-theft device, which is found in most modern cars. As a matter of fact, in countries like Germany and UK, an immobilizer is mandatory in all cars. This device prevents thieves from hot…
The other day I shared a brilliant TV advertisement by Audi conveying message to their customers that how important a car service and repair at authorized dealer is. Car manufacturers outsource a lot of the…
Readers will agree that with time and evolution in process our kids are getting smarter. They understand things much quicker, with ease and they are more intelligent due to the availability of a lot of newer…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.