- Petrol Price Unchanged, Diesel Gets Cheaper
- Land Rover Defender 103 – Complete off-roading solution
- Land Cruiser 70 Series Unveils a 2024 Facelift
- Yadea T5 Electric Scooter – First Look Review
- Punjab Launches Virtual Smart Cards
- PakWheels Car Mela Arriving in Karachi
- Govt to Inaugurate Another Flyover in Lahore This Week
- 2024 Proton S70 Sedan Launched In Malaysia
- Petrol Prices Are Likely to Witness A Significant Decrease From Dec 1
- Is Corolla Cross Hybrid Electric Launching Next Month in Pakistan?
Lately, we have been talking a bit more about the bike and generally bikes in Pakistan here on our blog. They are a big part of our auto industry, and it’s only fair we include them in our discussion here on…
One of the several issues your Honda CG125 can have is a loose or free kick. One of my colleague here in the office owns a 2010 Honda 125, and its kick had become completely loose. It would swing open to the…
Pakistani bike industry is thriving and we are seeing new entrants all the time. Yamaha bikes launched its Yamaha YBR 125 and its off road iteration Yamaha YBR 125G not too long ago. Other than those, there are…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.