- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
Welcome back to another episode of “Electric Vehicles and Pakistan” featuring Ghandhara Nissan Limited (GNL). The famous truck and bus manufacturing company has revealed its plans to introduce electric cars in…
In another exciting news for Pakistani car lovers, our sources have said that Ghandhara Nissan Limited (GNL) is partnering with the Chinese automaker company, Chery Automobile Co., to bring their SUVs in…
The new auto policy has fringe benefits for new automakers interested in setting up shop in Pakistan. Though the auto policy has surprised and impressed the people, but there were manufacturers in Pakistan that…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.