- MG 3 Will Be Here In Pakistan, SOON!
- 1.4 Million Tons Of Petrol Sold In February 2021
- MG Motors Issues Statement On Late Car Deliveries
- Is Hyundai Launching a New Sedan in Pakistan?
- Punjab Traffic Police Issued E-Challans Worth 200 Million Rupees
- Lahore Gives A Warm Welcome To The Glory SUVs!
- Toyota Records Huge Profits in 2nd Quarter of FY21
- PUNJAB: Online Auction for Universal Number Plates Starts Today
- AT LAST! We are Getting New Suzuki Swift After 11 Years!
- After Dolphin, Police Introduces “The Ababeel Squad” in Lahore
Engineering Development Board
The government has hinted at reviving and restructuring the Engineering Development Board, reports ET. Engineering Development board was dissolved by the previous government over the allegation of…
Ali Laghari 46
The Government of Pakistan has appointed Pakistan Standard and Quality Control Authority (PSQCA) to check and monitor the quality of auto sector, especially four-wheelers in the country. Previously, Engineering…
Jawad Waqi 37
Recently, the Prime Minister, in a cabinet meeting, has disbanded the Engineering Development Board after the complaints made by the new entrants in the automotive sector. According to officials, the EDB is…
Ali Laghari 20
Engineering Development Board (EDB) and Board of Investment (BOI) have agreed to grant Ghandhara Nissan Brownfield status as per the Auto Policy 2016-21. Last year the company met with the officials of BOI and…
Web Desk 14
Auto Vendors express their concerns over the on-going negotiations regarding the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Thailand and Pakistan. In a surprising move, yesterday, the Ministry of Commerce has…
Jamal Pasha 15
The foreign investors are wary of Pakistani auto policy and the leeway it gives to the used car importers. Engineering Development Board (EDB) Chief Executive Officer Tariq Ejaz Chaudhry was talking to the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.