- “Pothole Fixer” — An App To Report Broken Roads in KPK
- Registration Record of 600,000 Vehicles Gone Missing in Punjab
- ‘Zero is a New Hero’ in Pakistan Auto Market
- You Can Buy These Sedans, SUVs in MG ZS Budget
- Honda City iDSI — Best Fuel-Efficient Used Sedan In Pakistan
- MG ZS Vs. Glory 580 Pro – A Comparison
- MG ZS Vs. KIA Sportage Alpha – A Comparison
- After Sportage, Fire in Tucson – Should it be Ignored?
- Charge In 5 Mins – Israeli Company Makes New EV Batteries
- Price Revealed – Pakistan’s Most Affordable SUV MG ZS is Here!
All of us must have heard about hybrid cars and how they use motors to save up on fuel. But very few of us know the science behind such arrangement of motors and how it affects a ton of other parameters…
Mohid Khattak 139
We hear a lot about engine cc, engine capacity, displacement or engine size, etc. But sometimes there is confusion understanding the concept. In the States, many old school gearheads use the term CI (cubic…
Aref Ali 165
Diesel engines have come a far from where they started once. Mostly due to the stricter emission standards set by the government in first world countries and also due to the fact that technologies evolve with…
Asad Aslam 60
Yes, folks, summer is here. Maybe it hasn’t gotten that hot in some cities but it’s going strong in most parts of the country. And the temperature is only going to increase. The havoc caused by extreme heat and…
Ahmed Hembel 90
In case you were wondering a 70cc motorcycle engine is small, or a go-kart's 50cc engine is small and underpowered, you've gotta look at the world's smallest engines ever manufactured. The guy named Ronald…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.