- PakWheels Car Mela Arriving in Karachi
- Govt to Inaugurate Another Flyover in Lahore This Week
- 2024 Proton S70 Sedan Launched In Malaysia
- Petrol Prices Are Likely to Witness A Significant Decrease From Dec 1
- Is Corolla Cross Hybrid Electric Launching Next Month in Pakistan?
- PakWheels in Dubai, Teen Driver Killed 6 & More – Suneel’s Weekly Update
- A New Type of Yamaha YBR 125 – Owner Review
- 2024 Toyota Hilux Champ Pickup Unveiled
- Video – Honda Unveiled its First Electric Scooter in Pakistan
- Has Babar Azam Really Bought Lamborghini?
When Audi took over Lamborghini, they decided to launch a smaller car for those who were not looking for an insane fire spitting V12 monster that Lamborghini is famous for making. And that was the birth of the…
The general rule of owning a supercar is to take utmost care of it. Only take it out when its lovely and sunny outside. Make sure you don't use any rough terrain for your commute. Park it in the least crowdy…
It is not unusual that exotic car manufacturers introduce a special edition model for a country. Ferrari recently introduced a special edition for China, which didn't quite go well for its PR department. Now…
Lamborghinis are almost everyone's dream car and during our childhood, it has for certain been the wall poster for our bedroom with the Diablo and Countach. Ever since Audi had revived the than defunct raging…
There were two UGR Lamborghini's against a AMS Alpha 12 Nissan GT-R. While one UGR Lamborghini Gallardo with the flappy-pedal gearbox (e-gear) defeated the GT-R couple of times but it eventually broke down due…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.