- Pak Suzuki Announces a New Production Shutdown
- After Toyota, Suzuki Car Prices Came Down!
- KIA Carnival Is Getting a New “EXECUTIVE” Variant in Pakistan
- A Bike in Mehran’s Price – Owner Review
- Why Petrol Price in Pakistan Has Increased?
- At least 20 People Died in Motorway Accident
- Govt Increased Petrol Price in Pakistan by Rs. 6
- Good News – Toyota Car Prices Decreased
- MG3 Coming Soon – Javed Afridi, But Akhir Kab???
- After Pakistan, India Also Unveils Electric Cars
When Audi took over Lamborghini, they decided to launch a smaller car for those who were not looking for an insane fire spitting V12 monster that Lamborghini is famous for making. And that was the birth of the…
The general rule of owning a supercar is to take utmost care of it. Only take it out when its lovely and sunny outside. Make sure you don't use any rough terrain for your commute. Park it in the least crowdy…
It is not unusual that exotic car manufacturers introduce a special edition model for a country. Ferrari recently introduced a special edition for China, which didn't quite go well for its PR department. Now…
Lamborghinis are almost everyone's dream car and during our childhood, it has for certain been the wall poster for our bedroom with the Diablo and Countach. Ever since Audi had revived the than defunct raging…
There were two UGR Lamborghini's against a AMS Alpha 12 Nissan GT-R. While one UGR Lamborghini Gallardo with the flappy-pedal gearbox (e-gear) defeated the GT-R couple of times but it eventually broke down due…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.