- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
The caretaker government after hesitating, at last, surged the prices of petroleum products in the country up to PKR 6.55. This recent action has been harshly criticised not only by the local consumers but also…
On New Year’s Eve, the government soared the prices of petroleum products in the country, burdening the local consumers. The step received harsh criticism from Lahore and Islamabad Chambers of Commerce and…
As the entry of new car manufacturers is imminent in the country, more have expressed the desire to come to Pakistan. A few days back Hyundai Nishat organized the ground-breaking ceremony for its new…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.