- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
- “I have Modified Over 90% of DarkFear” – Owner Review
- Toyota Increased Corolla Altis 1.8 CVT Price
The caretaker government after hesitating, at last, surged the prices of petroleum products in the country up to PKR 6.55. This recent action has been harshly criticised not only by the local consumers but also…
On New Year’s Eve, the government soared the prices of petroleum products in the country, burdening the local consumers. The step received harsh criticism from Lahore and Islamabad Chambers of Commerce and…
As the entry of new car manufacturers is imminent in the country, more have expressed the desire to come to Pakistan. A few days back Hyundai Nishat organized the ground-breaking ceremony for its new…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.