- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Uber has partnered with ITP to conduct a safety workshop for all Uber drivers. A session was held in collaboration with Islamabad Traffic Police for the safety and awareness of the drivers on the roads the…
A week ago, we wrote an article about Park Secure, a new project launched by ITP. In recent years ITP has shown tremendous improvement and is gearing up to reshape their department to come at par with…
Islamabad Traffic Police (ITP) has decided to crack down on bike riders who don’t wear a helmet while driving the motorbikes. The traffic police of the capital city said that from this day (11-10-2017) ITP…
Islamabad ETO and Traffic Police are bringing some huge changes the way they do their business. ETO has replaced the conventional transfer letter/deed (written contract on a plain paper or even an affidavit)…
Unlike most of the government institutions, the Islamabad Traffic Police has a reputation of being very professional in what they do. From being uncompromising at implementing the rules without succumbing to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.