- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
Only 500 LF-A were going to be built when Lexus unveiled the first Japanese exotic sports car to the world. Quite recently, Lexus said that only few were available for sale so those interested may need to hurry…
Many car's have significant and distinct characteristics that makes people recognize them upon first glimpse of the passing car. These trademarks are especially used to keep luxury car marques distinct from…
Whenever one thinks of a supercar, all that comes in his/her mind most of the times are the two Italian exotic car makers, namely Ferrari and Lamborghini. Supercars made by both car manufacturers’ cost a…
Lexus LF-A is the Japanese attempt at making supercars and it is not at all a bad attempt given the sweet aural pleasure it produces through the V10 engine it has fitted in the carbon fiber web construction.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.