- Govt Reduces Petrol Prices for 2nd Consecutive Time
- Suzuki & Toyota Still Dominate The Car Market Of Pakistan
- Another Changan SUV Oshan X7 Spotted – Int’l Specs & Features
- Difference Between Petrol and Diesel Engine
- Honda Civic 11th Gen Official Specs & Features Revealing on THIS Date!
- Tax to Stop ‘ON Money’ Imposed in This City & Province
- Year-On-Year Car Sales Grew By 197% In March
- Changan SUV UNI-T Spotted – Here Are Int’l Specs & Features
- This is When Proton Pakistan is Starting Local Assembly
- Traffic Plan – These Areas in Lahore Are Blocked Due to Protest
Update: National Highway Authority has extended the M-Tag registration date at M-1 and M-2 Toll Plazas till June 12, 2019. Previously: The National Highway Authority through a notification vide…
Ali Laghari 56
For better mobility within the country, governments around the globe are doing everything at their disposal to make it possible, such as building big national highways. Similarly, it turns out the Federal…
Jamal Pasha 110
The Big-Three German automakers, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, and Audi, have realized the importance of small, fast cars in the Western auto market and have worked quite hard to bring the best from their factories. BMW…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.