- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
BMW cars love to slide around, that is for certain. Many of you must have seen those incredible drifting BMWs. Their M Division is pumping out some insane drift machines lately. They have gotten so good at…
You won’t hear about BMW launching special editions in the rest of the world however, China, recently became Audi’s largest market by selling 87,788 Audis in China, more than Audi have sold in their home…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.