- Toyota discontinues Vitz nameplate while Nissan halts production of Datsun cars
- Honda S660 Turbo 2015 Owner’s Review: Price, Specs & Features
- Suzuki Ciaz 2017 Manual – Owner’s Review
- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Honda City i-VTEC 1.3 Prosmatec: A brief comparison!
- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
The Formula Student Team from Pakistan Navy Engineering College – a constituent college of NUST, held the unveiling ceremony of NAS15 - its 2015 race car - for the world-renowned Formula Student competitions on…
In the world of motorsports, especially in F1, a device known as impact attenuator is installed in race cars as collision is a very plausible scenario. The attenuator’s purpose is to absorb impact energy, thus…
After a gap of seven years, Pakistan Day Parade brought feelings of joy, enthusiasm and hope to the nation on the dawn of 23rd March. The day started with the traditional 31-gun salute in the federal capital of…
The NUST students’ car, NAS-14, named after late Naval Captain Nadeem Ahamad Shaheed, has jumped 33 positions and has stood at 52nd position this year making a significant improvement in their performance. A…
Formula Student Championship is like an apprenticeship for students of automotive engineering to make their way into the pinnacle of motorsports i.e., Formula One and automotive companies to create the cars for…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.