- Has Changan Just Hinted a New Car Launch?
- This Ramazan, Let’s Try To Be A Responsible Road User
- “Alsvin is Much Better Than City” – Owner’s Review
- Lahore High Court Questions The Govt On Rising Car Prices
- Ramadan Sale – Up To 70% Off On Auto Parts, Accessories
- Govt Reduces Petrol Prices for 2nd Consecutive Time
- Here Are The Best Selling Cars of March 2021
- Another Changan SUV Oshan X7 Spotted – Int’l Specs & Features
- Difference Between Petrol and Diesel Engine
- Honda Civic 11th Gen Official Specs & Features Revealing on THIS Date!
The Formula Student Team from Pakistan Navy Engineering College – a constituent college of NUST, held the unveiling ceremony of NAS15 - its 2015 race car - for the world-renowned Formula Student competitions on…
In the world of motorsports, especially in F1, a device known as impact attenuator is installed in race cars as collision is a very plausible scenario. The attenuator’s purpose is to absorb impact energy, thus…
After a gap of seven years, Pakistan Day Parade brought feelings of joy, enthusiasm and hope to the nation on the dawn of 23rd March. The day started with the traditional 31-gun salute in the federal capital of…
Fazal Gilani 84
The NUST students’ car, NAS-14, named after late Naval Captain Nadeem Ahamad Shaheed, has jumped 33 positions and has stood at 52nd position this year making a significant improvement in their performance. A…
Formula Student Championship is like an apprenticeship for students of automotive engineering to make their way into the pinnacle of motorsports i.e., Formula One and automotive companies to create the cars for…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.