- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
National Highway Authority (NHA) has auctioned off its 201 cars and earned PKR 213 million in the process. After PM’s announcement to auction high-end luxury cars of PM house, many government departments…
National Highway and Motorway Police (NHMP), has issued 18mn e-challans so far, while collecting PKR 8.2 billion in the process, through Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB)’s e-ticketing system. The…
Due to rising inflation in the country, National Highway Authority (NHA) is planning to increase the toll tax for motorways and national highways, said the authority. According to the details available to us,…
Introduction As we all know that during peak hours, the Islamabad expressway is congested with all sorts of transport vehicles, travelling to and from Islamabad. This is partially due to mass migration of…
Reaching M2 Motorway Toll Plaza for residents of Eastern Rawalpindi (DHA, Bahria, PWD, Adiala Road, etc.) is a nightmare. Under normal circumstances, it takes 45 to 50 minutes to reach the motorway. During rush…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.