- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
Online vehicle verification
There are many factors which buyers consider while purchasing a used car such as its price, and overall condition, etc. However, there is another factor, which has the potential of making or breaking a deal and…
A new system for vehicle registration which is also a part of the national action plan (NAP) is set to be inaugurated tomorrow by Chief Minister of Punjab, Shahbaz Sharif. The launch is expected to take place…
Sindh Government Is Losing 200 Million Rupees A Month For Being Unable To Implement Car Registration…
Sindh Government has been losing money at a rate of about Rs 200 million rupees a month, as stated by chairman of All Pakistan Motor Dealers Association (APDMA). People not paying taxes is one major reason for…
Government authorities have announced many drives against the usage of fake number plates for many reason including potential terrorist threats who may use fake number plates on cars to carry out their dirty…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.