- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Punjab Excise and Taxation Department
Punjab Excise and Taxation Department launched the biometric car transfer system in January, 2022. After the launch of this new system that biometric became essential for car transfer, new car registration. But…
The Punjab Excise and Taxation Department is all set to launch a state-of-the-art tracking system for vehicle number plates and smart registration cards. The new system will give updates to consumers about…
Punjab Excise and Taxation Department has finally done the most expensive car registration in the province. A resident of Lahore has imported Lamborghini Huracan Spyder and was facing difficulties in getting it…
Punjab government has provided another great facility to owners of new cars and motorcycles. Under the new scheme, dealer vehicle registration system (DVRS), the province has given specific dealers authority to…
Punjab Excise Department (PED) has warned people who are using vehicles under the open letter. According to the details, the authority has given two month grace period to people who are using cars on open…
LAHORE: The Punjab Excise and Taxation Department recently decided to integrate all the motor branches across the province of Punjab to daunt agent mafia and fake registrations. According to the Director…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.