- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
Punjab Excise and Taxation Department
The Punjab Excise and Taxation Department is all set to launch a state-of-the-art tracking system for vehicle number plates and smart registration cards. The new system will give updates to consumers about…
Punjab Excise and Taxation Department has finally done the most expensive car registration in the province. A resident of Lahore has imported Lamborghini Huracan Spyder and was facing difficulties in getting it…
Punjab government has provided another great facility to owners of new cars and motorcycles. Under the new scheme, dealer vehicle registration system (DVRS), the province has given specific dealers authority to…
Punjab Excise Department (PED) has warned people who are using vehicles under the open letter. According to the details, the authority has given two month grace period to people who are using cars on open…
LAHORE: The Punjab Excise and Taxation Department recently decided to integrate all the motor branches across the province of Punjab to daunt agent mafia and fake registrations. According to the Director…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.