- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
Swat Police have confiscated 76 stolen cars and 17 motorbikes during the temporary campaign of registration non-custom paid vehicles, reports a local media outlet. According to the details, as reported by…
ISLAMABAD: Hundreds of vehicles are rusting away in custody of ACLC, pending auctions. The Anti-Car-Lifting Cell (ACLC) was formed in 2007 to control the incidents of car theft and robbery. The ACLC recovers…
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics just released information regarding the total value of vehicles imported in the period of July-March 2011-2012 which has is a whopping 249 million US $ (22.585034 billion PKR).…
Investigations have begun into allegations that unscrupulous individuals have been exporting affected vehicles - some stolen even from the municipal parking lots where they were temporarily stored. In…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.