- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
Stop calling yourself a car enthusiast if you’re born in the early 1990s (or before) and know nothing about Pakistan’s famous yellow cab scheme 1993. I was very young but still remember that Prime Minister…
With the new auto policy giving hope to the people of Pakistan, we will have to see if hope materializes to substantial progress by the auto industry. With Ghandhara Nissan qualifying for Sick…
With just a handful of new vehicle options, our automobile market severely lacks variety. Excluding the used Japanese imports which started to flood into our market since last decade, and the elimination of…
Believe it or not, car sale and purchase is a weird activity in our market. It can give you an opportunity to own an extremely reliable car via a decent deal or can be a painful experience buying an overpriced…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.