- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
Supreme Court of Pakistan
Lahore High Court (LHC) imposed a “no helmet, no petrol” ban in December 2018. The ban restricted petrol pumps in Lahore to sell fuel to motorcyclists without safety helmets. The Supreme Court of Pakistan…
Supreme Court of Pakistan (SC) on August 10, 2018, dismisses the authenticity of any news published regarding car tax reductions under SC's order. On August 8, 2018, a news was published by a local media…
Supreme Court of Pakistan has ordered the government and all the concerned departments to provide a detailed report on taxes imposed on petroleum products, and to compare the taxes with domestic and global…
In an impressive move, Supreme Court of Pakistan has directed the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) that all vehicles used by the FBR officials or the officials of its concerned departments such as Inland Revenue…
Punjab Government has been given the green signal from Supreme Court of Pakistan to construct Orange Line Metro Train as in August 2016 Lahore High Court ordered the local authorities to halt the construction…
Supreme Court of Pakistan has dissolved the restriction implemented on the Qingqi rickshaws in the economic capital of Pakistan, Karachi. A two-member bench consisting of Justice Gulzar Ahmad and Justice Dost…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.