- Coronavirus outbreak: Follow these safety measures while commuting!
- Things You Can do on PakWheels Amidst the Coronavirus Pandemic!
- 8 cheap cars that you can buy under 5 lacs
- SUVs, MPVs, and Crossovers to be launched in 2020
- Tips To Maintain Your Car While Idle These Days
- 5 Suzuki cars under PKR 6 lacs to buy in Pakistan
- Local Auto Manufacturers Demand Delay In EV Policy
- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 MT vs. Honda City I-VTEC 1.3 MT: A brief comparison!
- Toyota And BYD Join Hands to manufacture Battery Electric Vehicles
- Have a quick look at the cars launched in Pakistan during 2019
suzuki cultus price
It’s been 16 years since the Suzuki Cultus went in to production and this car can easily be classified as the second generation of Suzuki to be bred and produced in Pakistan. It has been over 2 years, since a…
You know what I've been wanting? No not the upcoming Porsche 911 GT3 R, no, I've been wanting a Limited Edition Cultus for an extra 55,000 rupees just as the car hits the showroom floor and it just did…
Aref Ali 170
Last weekend, there was a news floating around the internet about potential new car launches from Pakistani Big Three carmakers. We published a blog regarding possible Honda HR-V launch in Q1 of 2016 by Honda…
Pak Suzuki is confused, and so are we. The globally declining prices of oil are pushing fuel prices to some of the lowest level ever recorded, although you can argue in Pakistan, prices are not decreasing as…
Recently, I purchased a Suzuki Cultus just for the heck of it and this is my story. I wanted a smaller car for local errands. I have a 2000 Civic as my primary car, and I have loved it to the core for the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.