- State Bank Reduced Auto Loans Tenure by 2 Years
- Traffic Alert – Lahore’s Exit/Entry Points Blocked
- Chinese Group to Establish EV Plant in Pakistan
- Mercedes Just Sold Most EXPENSIVE Car Ever
- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
suzuki cultus price
It’s been 16 years since the Suzuki Cultus went in to production and this car can easily be classified as the second generation of Suzuki to be bred and produced in Pakistan. It has been over 2 years, since a…
You know what I've been wanting? No not the upcoming Porsche 911 GT3 R, no, I've been wanting a Limited Edition Cultus for an extra 55,000 rupees just as the car hits the showroom floor and it just did…
Last weekend, there was a news floating around the internet about potential new car launches from Pakistani Big Three carmakers. We published a blog regarding possible Honda HR-V launch in Q1 of 2016 by Honda…
Pak Suzuki is confused, and so are we. The globally declining prices of oil are pushing fuel prices to some of the lowest level ever recorded, although you can argue in Pakistan, prices are not decreasing as…
Recently, I purchased a Suzuki Cultus just for the heck of it and this is my story. I wanted a smaller car for local errands. I have a 2000 Civic as my primary car, and I have loved it to the core for the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.