- Local Auto Manufacturers Demand Delay In EV Policy
- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 MT vs. Honda City I-VTEC 1.3 MT: A brief comparison!
- Toyota And BYD Join Hands to manufacture Battery Electric Vehicles
- Have a quick look at the cars launched in Pakistan during 2019
- An industry first like never before Kia Motors Macca Book from Home
- Industries and Production Division To Formulate EV Policy
- NY Auto Show Floor turns Into Makeshift Hospital
- 3 Cheapest Cars to Buy Under 2 Lacs in Pakistan
- History of Honda Civic generations: All you need to know
- Prices Of Yaris And Other Toyota Models To Increase Soon
Adan Ali 96
Electric cars around the world are considered expensive to produce due to high cost of batteries and the electric motor. However, Pakistani engineers have been coming up with ideas to produce cheaper electric…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.