- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
- Yamaha R1 Detailed Review, Price, Specification & Features
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8 Turbo 2006 Owner’s Review
- Pakistan’s Auto Industry Halts Production Due To Coronavirus
- Petroleum Prices Reduced By PKR 15 Per Liter
Fazal Wahab 24
The other day one of my respected fellow bloggers Mr. Aref Ali shared a very detailed article about buying a Suzuki Khyber. There is no doubt that the Khyber is an evergreen car in the Pakistani market, and one…
Usman Ansari 15
When the local assembling of automobiles started in the early 90s, manufacturers started assembling the cars that were already available in the market back then and already had good reputation among customers…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.