- State Bank Reduced Auto Loans Tenure by 2 Years
- Traffic Alert – Lahore’s Exit/Entry Points Blocked
- Chinese Group to Establish EV Plant in Pakistan
- Mercedes Just Sold Most EXPENSIVE Car Ever
- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
The other day one of my respected fellow bloggers Mr. Aref Ali shared a very detailed article about buying a Suzuki Khyber. There is no doubt that the Khyber is an evergreen car in the Pakistani market, and one…
When the local assembling of automobiles started in the early 90s, manufacturers started assembling the cars that were already available in the market back then and already had good reputation among customers…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.