- 80% Women Applicants Fail Driving Test in Lahore
- Fiat ft. Disney: Mickey Mouse-themed EVs
- Pak Suzuki Halts Bike Production Amidst Low Sales
- Korean Auto Giant’s Clash with Chinese Rivals
- Cybertruck Beats Porsche While Towing A Porsche
- Jawan Actress Nayanthara Receives Maybach Gift
- Peugeot Announces a Limited Time Price!
- Petrol Price Unchanged, Diesel Gets Cheaper
- Land Rover Defender 103 – Complete off-roading solution
- Land Cruiser 70 Series Unveils a 2024 Facelift
The other day one of my respected fellow bloggers Mr. Aref Ali shared a very detailed article about buying a Suzuki Khyber. There is no doubt that the Khyber is an evergreen car in the Pakistani market, and one…
When the local assembling of automobiles started in the early 90s, manufacturers started assembling the cars that were already available in the market back then and already had good reputation among customers…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.