- Another Changan SUV Oshan X7 Spotted – Int’l Specs & Features
- Difference Between Petrol and Diesel Engine
- Honda Civic 11th Gen Official Specs & Features Revealing on THIS Date!
- Tax to Stop ‘ON Money’ Imposed in This City & Province
- Year-On-Year Car Sales Grew By 197% In March
- Changan SUV UNI-T Spotted – Here Are Int’l Specs & Features
- This is When Proton Pakistan is Starting Local Assembly
- Traffic Plan – These Areas in Lahore Are Blocked Due to Protest
- Finally – Booking for Hilux Toyota Revo Facelift is Open
- Toyota Corolla Cross Premium vs Hyundai Tucson AWD – A Comparison
Fazal Wahab 197
The other day one of my respected fellow bloggers Mr. Aref Ali shared a very detailed article about buying a Suzuki Khyber. There is no doubt that the Khyber is an evergreen car in the Pakistani market, and one…
Usman Ansari 218
When the local assembling of automobiles started in the early 90s, manufacturers started assembling the cars that were already available in the market back then and already had good reputation among customers…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.