- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
If you’ve been looking to buy a car in the price range of 40 t0 50 lacs, then you have come to the right place. Here is a list of some of the most popular cars you can buy in Pakistan within the 40-50 lakh PKR…
Suzuki’s move to luxury category through introduction of Kizashi is bold and worthy of appreciation for the efforts and thought put in to materialize it. However, with respect to its launch in Pakistan,…
Pakistani market is not yet ready for big engine cars. The 1300cc and below segment has always been the most popular one. We reported earlier that in a market like this, Pak Suzuki will take a bold step and…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.