- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
The safety airbags made by Takata Company are still upsetting auto manufacturers across the globe, and its latest victim is Toyota South Africa. The daughter company of Toyota Japan has recalled over 700,000…
Takata is a Japanese company, which is one of the leading suppliers of Airbag systems with a whopping 20% worldwide market share. Back in April 2013, a recall was put into motion for a total of 3.6 million cars…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.