- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Honda City i-VTEC 1.3 Prosmatec: A brief comparison!
- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
- Yamaha R1 Detailed Review, Price, Specification & Features
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8 Turbo 2006 Owner’s Review
- Pakistan’s Auto Industry Halts Production Due To Coronavirus
The safety airbags made by Takata Company are still upsetting auto manufacturers across the globe, and its latest victim is Toyota South Africa. The daughter company of Toyota Japan has recalled over 700,000…
Adan Ali 8
Takata is a Japanese company, which is one of the leading suppliers of Airbag systems with a whopping 20% worldwide market share. Back in April 2013, a recall was put into motion for a total of 3.6 million cars…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.