- Local Auto Manufacturers Demand Delay In EV Policy
- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 MT vs. Honda City I-VTEC 1.3 MT: A brief comparison!
- Toyota And BYD Join Hands to manufacture Battery Electric Vehicles
- Have a quick look at the cars launched in Pakistan during 2019
- An industry first like never before Kia Motors Macca Book from Home
- Industries and Production Division To Formulate EV Policy
- NY Auto Show Floor turns Into Makeshift Hospital
- 3 Cheapest Cars to Buy Under 2 Lacs in Pakistan
- History of Honda Civic generations: All you need to know
- Prices Of Yaris And Other Toyota Models To Increase Soon
Recently, upon the suggestions from legislators, the National Highway Authority (NHA) decided to charge one-time toll fee from those travelling in small vehicles between Karachi and Hyderabad. The issue of…
Ali Laghari 25
From 2nd August 2018, the National Highway Authority (NHA) has increased the toll tax rates by up to 10% across the country; citing inflation as the cause of increase and also the requirement for more funds to…
In a bid to reduce traffic flow in Lahore, provincial government initiated many projects one of them being Ring Road. A few days back Lahore Ring Road Authority (LRRA) inaugurated ring road’s southern loops 1…
Due to rising inflation in the country, National Highway Authority (NHA) is planning to increase the toll tax for motorways and national highways, said the authority. According to the details available to us,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.