- After Global Chip Crisis, Another Car Part Is Going Short
- Another Car Theft In Karachi, Target MG HS [Video]
- Expected Specs & Features of New Honda City
- This is When Construction of Volkswagen Plant Starting in Pakistan
- “Elantra Is Better Than Civic In Every Way” – Owner’s Review
- Some Similarities Between New & Old Honda Civic
- Pakistan’s Oil Sales Saw 57% Increase in April 2021
- After FBR Report, Will MG Prices Go Up?
- Atlas Honda Increased Bike Prices – AGAIN!
- Will Honda Launch The Latest Generation Of City In Pakistan?
toyota corolla 2017 price in pakistan
Some 2 years back, a blog post at PakWheels.com made some predictions based on the data gathered from various sources and the news circulating around the auto enthusiastic community. The prediction enumerated…
Aref Ali 210
When the new Civic 2016 was launched, it was quite a surprise for the worldwide auto community. The new car was nothing like what Honda had offered before. And Toyota being the direct competitor of…
Adan Ali 225
Here we are back again to kick-off Corolla vs. Civic debate as they 'meet again!' With every iteration, the hot favorite comparison in Pakistan's auto arena remains between the two sedan stakeholders of our…
Adan Ali 159
Back in March this year, Toyota released official photos of 2017 Corolla’s face-lift. After receiving a lot of media buzz, it finally gets an official debut. The announcement took place in Russia on Thursday.…
Adan Ali 199
Toyota-Indus has long been known to offer fragmented variant options for its Corolla. The level of fragmentation has increased with every iteration which is understandable since Toyota has one car to put up…
Toyota Indus Motor have increased prices of its vehicles from 20,000 rupees to 60,000 rupees depending on the model. These price changes will be in effect from May 1st, 2016. You can hop on over to our new cars…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.