- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
yamaha ybr 125g
Recently, Yamaha Pakistan has launched YBR 125G in a new metallic grey color for its consumers in the country. The bike comes equipped with a 4-Stroke Single Cylinder Air Cooled engine mated to a 5-speed…
One cannot deny the popularity of motorcycles in Pakistan. It can be easily judged by looking at any road in Pakistan that motorbikes are more preferred than cars. As the sales reports from Fiscal Year 2015-16…
Lately, we have been talking a bit more about the bike and generally bikes in Pakistan here on our blog. They are a big part of our auto industry, and it’s only fair we include them in our discussion here on…
..Yamaha Japan launched their new YBR 125 bike last year, and it was received quite well for a new entrant. Yamaha had been trying to tap into the market for a long time but was unable to get clearance until…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.