- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
Yamaha Pakistan is reportedly increasing the prices of its bike from 15th August 2018 by up to PKR 2,000. See the new expected prices of Yamaha bikes below: New expected Prices Old Prices…
Yamaha Motor Pakistan launched its first flagship model of 125cc bikes in Pakistan last year, and they have seen some great success. Both Yamaha YBR 125 and YBR 125G have been widely praised for their sporty…
..Yamaha Japan launched their new YBR 125 bike last year, and it was received quite well for a new entrant. Yamaha had been trying to tap into the market for a long time but was unable to get clearance until…
Believe it or not, the new Yamaha YBR125 is selling like hotcakes. Couple of potential buyers came forward and told us that the waiting time for a delivery of a new YBR is around one month. Yamaha has launched…
New motorcycles are coming to Pakistani market day by day. This is very encouraging for not only the buyers, but also for the auto industry as a whole. Yamaha is the latest entrant in the 125cc motorcycle…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.