The 2014 Cadillac ELR features Cadillac’s signature LED headlamp and taillamp elements and a daytime running lights motif at the edges of the headlamp housings. The ELR is the industry’s only electric vehicle offered by a full-line luxury automaker. Production starts in late 2013.
- “Suzuki Baleno Has Excellent Resale”, Owner’s Review
- How Toyota Hilux Knocked Isuzu D-Max Out Of The Market
- A Suzuki Bike is Coming With “New Look”, But Which One?
- This Chinese Mini EV is Crushing Tesla
- After Petrol Price Hike, Bus Fares Also Increased
- Nobody Saw Petrol Prices Crossing Rs. 130
- How Car Import Dropped From $141M to $1.6M
- Shell Eco-Marathon Student Event 2021 Held in Pakistan
- Do Not Play Music On The 12th Of Rabi-ul-Awal
- These Peugeot Cars Were Here In Pakistan In The 70s