The 2014 Cadillac ELR luxury coupe cuts a dramatic, forward-leaning profile that remains faithful in its execution to the Art & Science design philosophy and the Converj show car that inspired it. The ELR is the industry’s only electric vehicle offered by a full-line luxury automaker. Production starts in late 2013.
- DFSK and Prince Also Declare Price Hike
- Pakistan Braces for Fuel Shortage in Feb?
- Millat Tractor Prices Increased by Rs. 7 lacs
- Here’s How To Get Your Duplicate Driving License
- Following Pakistan, UAE Announced a Big Increase In Petrol Prices
- Peugeot 2008 Is Now Available for Booking
- Honda CG 125 2023 Price & Expected Changes
- The Iconic Land Cruiser 70 Series – Owner Review
- Haval H6 Prices Up by Whooping Rs. 12 lacs
- Best Fuel Average – Honda VS Suzuki VS Super Star