The 2014 Cadillac ELR luxury coupe cuts a dramatic, forward-leaning profile that remains faithful in its execution to the Art & Science design philosophy and the Converj show car that inspired it. The ELR is the industry’s only electric vehicle offered by a full-line luxury automaker. Production starts in late 2013.
- Unveiling the First Electric Hatchback of Pakistan
- Hyundai Tucson 4th Gen launched in India at INR 27 Lac
- MG to Launch 3 Locally Assembled Models in Pakistan
- Sindh Female Students to be Taught Bike Riding
- Honda HR-V Launch is Around the Corner?
- Are Fuel Prices in Pakistan Going Down?
- Hyundai failed to sell even a Single unit of Sedan in July
- Pak Suzuki Sold Less Than 500 Units of All Cars Except Alto in July
- Best Car Maintenance Products – PakWheels Automobile Survey 2022
- One Wheeling Not Allowed at Any Cost on August 14 – Police