CUE, Cadillac’s breakthrough infotainment system for connectivity and control, with Navigation is standard on the 2014 Cadillac ELR and accessible through a large, eight-inch, full-color capacitive-touch screen in the center of the instrument panel. It supports the electrified driving experience with displays on driving efficiency, energy usage, charging options and more, in addition to a broad range of infotainment options. The ELR is the industry’s only electric vehicle offered by a full-line luxury automaker. Production starts in late 2013.
- Unveiling the First Electric Hatchback of Pakistan
- Hyundai Tucson 4th Gen launched in India at INR 27 Lac
- MG to Launch 3 Locally Assembled Models in Pakistan
- Sindh Female Students to be Taught Bike Riding
- Honda HR-V Launch is Around the Corner?
- Are Fuel Prices in Pakistan Going Down?
- Hyundai failed to sell even a Single unit of Sedan in July
- Pak Suzuki Sold Less Than 500 Units of All Cars Except Alto in July
- Best Car Maintenance Products – PakWheels Automobile Survey 2022
- One Wheeling Not Allowed at Any Cost on August 14 – Police