The 2014 Cadillac ELR’s 2+2 layout is driver-focused and luxurious – distinctive for its craftsmanship and connectivity. The leather-trimmed interior blends authentic chrome and wood accents – and available carbon fiber trim – as well as a sumptuous microfiber headliner and steering wheel covered in leather and sueded microfiber. The ELR is the industry’s only electric vehicle offered by a full-line luxury automaker. Production starts in late 2013.
- Is Govt Planning Cheap Petrol for Bikes, Public Transport?
- 10 More Chinese Auto Companies Coming To Pakistan
- Here Are LEAKED Images of Range Rover 2022
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Used Honda City iDSI
- Interesting – Honda CD 70 With 3 Wheels?
- “I Preferred Prince Pearl Over Suzuki Alto” – Owner’s Review
- Here is Delivery Time of Toyota Cars in Pakistan
- Peugeot Pakistan Opens 8 New Dealerships in 6 Cities
- “Suzuki Baleno Has Excellent Resale”, Owner’s Review
- How Toyota Hilux Knocked Isuzu D-Max Out Of The Market