Aerodynamics play a pivotal role in the ELR’s exterior design and driving range, as airflow is managed to help the vehicle slip through the air with minimal resistance. A flush front fascia and grille, as well as tapered corners, enable air to move easily around the car. The ELR is the industry’s only electric vehicle offered by a full-line luxury automaker. Production starts in late 2013.
- FBR Proposes Fresh Capital Value Tax on Cars
- Petrol Sales Take a Massive Dip – Decreased by 19%
- How To Get Your International Driving License
- After Petrol, OGRA Drops LPG Price Hike Bomb
- DFSK and Prince Also Declare Price Hike
- Pakistan Braces for Fuel Shortage in Feb?
- Millat Tractor Prices Increased by Rs. 7 lacs
- Here’s How To Get Your Duplicate Driving License
- Following Pakistan, UAE Announced a Big Increase In Petrol Prices
- Peugeot 2008 Is Now Available for Booking