The 2014 Cadillac ELR Cadillac CUE features a large, eight-inch, full-color capacitive-touch screen in the center of the instrument panel. It supports the electrified driving experience with displays on driving efficiency, energy usage, charging options and more, in addition to a broad range of infotainment options. The ELR is the industry’s only electric vehicle offered by a full-line luxury automaker. Production starts in late 2013.
- Sindh Govt to Decrease EV Registration Fee
- Ongoing Protest – Here is Traffic Alert for Islamabad
- Car Prices Likely To Go Up From 1st of Nov
- Ongoing Protest – Here is Traffic Alert for Lahore
- These are Car Delivery Times of Changan and DFSK
- 2nd Gen Mitsubishi Pajero Was An Underrated SUV
- Booking & Delivery Time of Hyundai and KIA Cars
- How Long It Takes For Suzuki Cars’ Deliveries?
- Booking Status & Delivery Time of Honda Cars
- Is Govt Planning Cheap Petrol for Bikes, Public Transport?