- Want to Buy a New Car? Follow These 10 Tips
- Menace of Underage Driving… Continues in Pakistan!
- Samsung To Supply 5nm Chips for Tesla Electric Cars
- Another Day, Another MG SUV – What’s Cooking? 🧐
- 194% Increase In Auto Import Bill For July-December 2020
- MG ZS EV – Expert Review of Affordable Electric Vehicle
- Suzuki Mehran — The Nostalgic First Car of Most Pakistanis
- This Is Why Pak Suzuki Car Deliveries Are Late!
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
2014 Toyota Corolla
The ultimate war between Toyota and Honda owners is mostly about which one is better. i-VTEC or VVTi? Well, this blog will clear any misunderstandings about these two technologies. We're hopeful that it would…
Fahad Ullah 55
Pakistani automakers are not very popular when it comes to serving their customers, but it seems that one automaker is quite serious about changing that perception. In Accordance with the international…
I have been asked a question over and over again. It has come to a point that I can tell, while shaking someone's hand, that they are going to ask the same question and so I reply: For rupees 125,000 you can…
Baber K. Khan 246
If you give us the opportunity to define the Pakistani working class stereotype, Corolla would fit into that equation on so many occasions that you'd be left baffled. It is a part of the success story of many…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.