- Want to Buy a New Car? Follow These 10 Tips
- Menace of Underage Driving… Continues in Pakistan!
- Samsung To Supply 5nm Chips for Tesla Electric Cars
- Another Day, Another MG SUV – What’s Cooking? 🧐
- 194% Increase In Auto Import Bill For July-December 2020
- MG ZS EV – Expert Review of Affordable Electric Vehicle
- Suzuki Mehran — The Nostalgic First Car of Most Pakistanis
- This Is Why Pak Suzuki Car Deliveries Are Late!
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
It's official, Pak-Suzuki has introduced an upgraded version of Suzuki GS150 motorcycle. The new version is named as GS150 SE (Special Edition). An official letter from the company was released on 6th of…
Adan Ali 217
While we wait for the all-new 2016 Honda Civic to hit the showroom floors in Pakistan, Honda Philippines has launched variants of the tenth generation Civic with Modulo Kits. Starting in the Philippines, these…
Usman Ansari 38
Suzuki Swift that we have in our market is the 2nd generation Swift launched in Pakistan back in January 2010 by Pak Suzuki as the first locally assembled 1300cc hatchback. This 2nd generation of Swift was…
Aref Ali 15
2016 is going to be an exciting year for Pakistan, Pakistani auto sector and us, the Pakistani auto consumers. The sales of the cars and motorbikes have been encouraging. The sales of car grew 54pc in the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.